Friday, June 17, 2011

You can wait another week...

This morning I commented to Mistress R that this was the day we had originally intended to have our Femdom session (and I was probably 'supposed' to cum'). She said 'Yes, but you can wait another week can't you... otherwise you'll have to be locked up'. I know the 'locked-up' bit wasn't serious, but it was still nice to hear and more importantly 'you can wait another week can't you' certainly wasn't phrased as a question.
It feels so good that Mistress R is really taking control of my orgasms now, because although she has had control over them for two and a half months already, somehow this is the first time that I've really felt that it's not up to me anymore. And that is a wonderful feeling. Because when she said about moving the session, she told me that she had already decided that she wanted to make me wait another week longer than I was expecting, and truth be told, although I really do want to cum next Saturday, if she decides to make me wait another week, that would feel pretty amazing too.
No orgasms or teasing to report today, so far... and not likely tomorrow I shouldn't think... maybe Sunday will be more fruitful.
I'm looking forward to starting my diet and exercise regime actually, Mistress R is going to be my personal trainer and I'm looking forward to ogling her awesome bottom when she's bending over and stuff, hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment