Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mmm, Mistress R's beautiful feet...

Lucky, lucky me. Mistress R just allowed me to worship her beautiful soft feet for nearly twenty minutes. My lips are still tingling as I write this and my cock has just about settled down again after being pressed into the carpet all that time. I love her so much, it's times like these that I think I would do anything she wanted me to, no matter how filthy or perverted...

Speaking of which, some of you may have noticed a couple of the captions I have made recently have a bit of a w/s theme, something which I don't broach too often on this here blog, and I thought I would share with you something which made quite an impact on me the first time I read it, even if the effect has somewhat diminished with repeated readings. It's from a story from Literotica called 'She Expects That I Obey Her' by 'wants2bsub'. The story itself is a solid cuckold tale, but there's one passage in the story that really got to me, and I'm not even sure that it's what is said so much as the impact of the way the female character speaks to her husband and the casual attitude she takes to what is quite a strong statement...

"...I go back into the bathroom and see Jenny sitting on the toilet to urinate. I grab her some squares of toilet paper and stand waiting for her to finish. She looks at me, takes the toilet paper, and throws it on the ground in front of me. "I think we are beyond this." She stands with her legs spread slightly. For the first time ever she has me lick clean the urine that was left on her pussy. "Next time, I'll just piss right in your mouth," she says as she lifts herself away from me and walks to the sink. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

Like I said, repeated readings have diminished the impact for me somewhat, but I love the attitude, it's a great piece of Femdom writing. It illustrates perfectly what I was talking about the other day (my post about AtAllTimes), nothing is hotter than a woman who expects her pleasure to be your utmost priority, even (or perhaps especially) if that means she's pushing the boundaries of what you might consider acceptable. After all, the whole impact of that passage would be completely lost if the woman showed any hesitation or sought any kind of agreement from her slave... the way it's written is just hot, hot, hot!
  
Anyway, if you want to read the rest of this story (and I'm betting you do) you can find it right here

Well, we've done it again. Another new daily pageviews record, 2586 in one day... how is this possible? I really don't understand how it isn't slowing down. Not that I'm complaining, but please, please use the comments boxes and let me know your thoughts on all my ramblings, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment