Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blow Me Down

Last night I woke from a fairly light slumber, finding myself all alone in a cold sweat and fearing that I've had another brain seizure. Quickly realizing that the lack of blood to my brain was due to the over abundance of blood to my engorged cock, I soon calmed down.  Getting a drink of water and lying back down, my eyes felt glued open and I was completely unable to fall back asleep...dick was growling so loud, I was afraid I might wake the neighbors.  Well, problem is, Mark's still out of town and won't be back for a couple more days and I, as of yet, have not figured out how to curve back my hard, forward straining dick in such a way to get it bent around and up into my ever ready for a fuck, hot 'n horny asshole.  


Aahh, to fuck or be fucked is truly blissful stuff, but to be able to fuck my own damn self...? SHIT, that's a bona fide situation worthy of popping a boner over!


Too weary to fight that battle, I flipped myself in half, with one finger in my honey'd  pot and the other stabilizing my dick, I pointed it at my drooling, cock hungry lips. Taking my cock deep within, much like that of a cum hungry whore that hasn't knelt down for a proper feeding in months, I sucked and slobbered to my heart's delight.


DELICIOUS!  Right down to the last tiny morsel, swiping it with my tongue as it ever so quietly tried to edge its way off my slick and cum coated lips. 


Finally, with my tummy warm and full with my creamy milk, taken straight from its meaty bottle, I wrapped myself about Mark's pillow, and slept blissfully through the rest of the night.


RafaDe


P.S. Round peg into a round hole...hmmm, there's GOTTA be a way, there's just GOTTA BE!























No comments:

Post a Comment